ov - Feature-rich terminal pager
Please refer to the github site for installation and settings.
ov provides a more convenient function by separating text,
not only the pager function to display at the terminal size.
- Specify a fixed line to be displayed as a header.
- Table-formatted text can be interpreted as a column by the delimiter.
- Text can be interpreted as a section by splitting the line with a delimiter.
- psql ‒ Use ov with psql
- git ‒ Use ov with git
- watch ‒ Watch files with ov
- mysql ‒ Use ov with mysql
- pgcli ‒ Use ov with pgcli
- mycli ‒ Use ov with mycli
- man ‒ Use ov with man
- procs ‒ Use ov with procs
- bat ‒ Use ov with bat
- csv ‒ View csv file with ov
- markdown ‒ View markdown file with ov
- multifile ‒ Specify multiple files
- exec ‒ How to use exec mode
- tail ‒ How to use follow mode
- section ‒ How to use section